blackheads, breakouts, facials, and pregnancy

I'm going through the initial breakout and its driving me nuts, my skin feels "dirty"...I've never had a facial and would like one but am nervous, none of my friends really seem to know/have a good facialist..any tips in finding one...any facials you've had done pregnant and loved...so much for that pregnancy glow :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (she uses Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked

Answer by rkoloms at 10:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2009