• In the Spotlight:

first facial

tips for a first timer wanting a facial

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Ooohh get it with a bit of a rub down. They usually do, you will feel like a new women. I love them.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 10:07 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Take your makeup if you are going somewhere after. Check if they have a blowdryer, etc for you there. Last time I had one my bangs got damp and frizzed. I was on my way home anyway..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• 1.) remove all make-up beforehand
    2.) Try to not plan anything immediately afterwards, because your hair will most likely be a mess
    3.) Relax
    4.) If you have questions, speak up, if not, try to refrain from talking too much, or being too animated, because it makes your face distort, and hard to work on
    5.)Drink lots of water afterwards. The massage releases toxins that lie underneath the skin, and water will help flush them out!
    I am a hairstylist/facialist, and this is what I tell all of my clients
    busymom51407

Answer by busymom51407 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I completely agree with busymom51407. I am an esthetician also.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 9:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2009