What makes you feel sexy and wanted?

It makes me feel sexy when I have a really classy outfit on. Or when my fiance' stares at me with his bedroom eyes. I get a boost too when other guys try and get my attention. Believe it or not, I feel like this when all my bills are paid and finances are in order!

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, certainly not anything my current husband is doing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• When my hubby cant keep his hands off me. Or when I have something sexy on that he keeps looking at me in.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 10:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• When we play the "say naughty stuff to each other game" at times when others are "almost in ear shot" or when we know we can't have sex until later.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 10:23 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I feel sexy when I hear the sliding glass door rolls open and SO walks in. That means he wants to be with me and nothing is sexier than that to me.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2009