What are you all doing tonight?

It is 7pm here and I can already hear parties starting and see neighbors going out. I as usual am home.

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sitting here on cafemom listening to my ipod and bugging my facebook friends. Soon I am going to get in the shower and go to bed I have to be at work at 6am tomorrow...yuck.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Staying at home too. =)p Hubby works nights on the weekends. Booo..
    AneesasMom

Answer by AneesasMom at 9:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I just got back from the first day of my baby sisters soccer tournament. It was really great, they won both of the games today. Noow im just going to be cathcing up on sleep off and on until my SO gets home
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:01 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Just had a crab feast with my family and friends and now I smell like Old Bay and crabs so needless to say I'm about to jump in the shower so my husband will allow me to get into bed.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:06 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I was at the pool all day and am drained from it, so I'm sitting in front of the tv watching Pineapple Express right now.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:11 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• WELL I WORK NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS SO I DONT GET TO DO MUCH BLAH.... I GOT WORK IN 3 HOURS
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 10:11 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Planting leftover uneaten been sprouts, taking the dog for a run, eating tacos, planning b~day next week, reading and listening to my youngest's imaginative gibberish.
    HollyLucination

Answer by HollyLucination at 10:11 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Im making a pineapple upside down cake right now. Then I'm making a mint chocolate cake. My brother's bday was last week and he's coming to visit tomorrow before he moves to NY so we're having people over
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 10:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Mint chocolate cake cool! PM me the recipe!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• DH is deployed so i stay home pretty much every night. ...i think i'll do some scrapbooking after the boys go to bed.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2009