Very much in pain

I have 3-4 weeks left and my plug has not dropped. Yet Im in pain all day and the pains have come about 30-45 mins apart... Ones small then ones big.. Should I be thinking its time to go to the er? no blood just back and side and lower belly pains/.

Nicolielovepink

Asked by Nicolielovepink at 10:19 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They sound like they might just be BH. I would try and wait it out. If the pains come closer together and most are strong then I might go in. If it is something you are concerned about though call your doctors office for advice. GL hun.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 10:25 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I suggest plenty of water, stretching, massage, maybe even find a pool. It doesn't sound like anything unusual right now.
    Are you feeling worried?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• your contractions should be about 10 minutes apart before you CALL YOU DOCTOR or Midwife then they will meet you at the hospital-- lay down on your left side and watch a movie (a good movie) drink some sugary fluids like OJ or AJ to stay hydrated and put a pillow between your knees laying down actually will speed up this stage of labor --- I know everyone tell you to walk-- when you actually start contracting the BEST thing to do is lay on your side as I"ve described (unless long and drawn out is your style) If you need an explanation of that drop me a note in the mena time GO LAY DOWN
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• maybe your mucus plug did fall. is not always bloody. just take it easy
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:21 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• ur contractions should be every 1-2min before goin to the er cause my second baby I got sent home when they was every 10min and I came back after my water broke and I was contracting every 1-2min. I should have waited and known cause it wasnt my first baby with my husband
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2009