probably a little tmi

I was having some pretty bad cramping last night and had a ton of discharge. Today I had some yellow gooey discharge and then later I started seeing clear stretchy discharge...this discharge was pretty elastic, gross I know but it was able to stretch quite a bit without breaking...was that my mucous plug?

oh and at how far along do most women lose their plug? when did you lose yours and how long after did you deliver?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OP- again too much info but I kept finding tiny balls of what looked like snot on the inside of my thighs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• yea that is your plug i lost mine at 38 weeks had her at 40 weeks 1 day
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 11:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• When you lose your plug really has no bearing on when you go into labor. Your pug can regenerate.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 12:49 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I'm 38 weeks and 3 days and for about 4 or 5 days now I've started losing mine slowly.

Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 16, 2009