Fetishes....

My dh said he read that 70% of American's say their biggest sexual fetish/turn on, is the "golden shower", peeing on your partner. I wonder if this is true. I personally don't think of this as sexual, and it does not turn me on. I've never done it, but just the thought of it, doesn't sound like something that would turn me on. I am really wondering if alot of women do like this. You, of course, can answer anon, as I posted anon. Do you like to give/receive a "golden shower"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• EWWWW maybe its a guy thing?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• No way. Gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i use to work at an adult book store we have A LOT of guys come in looking for those dvds. I never had any women ask about them but to each their own
    Draydensmom7708

Answer by Draydensmom7708 at 12:10 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Mine borders on that, I don't know why I like to watch my husband pee and take showers. Its not always sexual I just like to watch him.
    creepy I know
    but he doesn't mind it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• gross
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:21 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• That is pretty gross, at least to me. To each their own I suppose. I was listening to this talk show on XM...Broadminded(if you have XM...it's channel 155 they are sooo great) anyways, their topic was fetishes...very interesting what some ppl found arousing. One woman called in and said that she was on a date with a man once, he kept touching her arm, paying special attention to her elbow...during the 2nd date, he did it again...caressing her elbow. She just asked him what it was about. The man said that she didn't know what "getting off" was until he showed her what he could do with an elbow.....

I don't even wanna know where he wanted to put his/her elbow!
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 1:29 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• 70%? No way.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:54 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• my fiance is in too the peeing thing i think its fuckin nasty he has been busted for watching peeing porn girls pissing them self and pissing on each other ewww not my thing not about too piss every where
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2009