Braxton Hicks...or more than that??

I have had BH contractions through out the day (four times in the last 6 or so hours to be exact). However, two of them came in the last hour and a half and I have also started feeling cramps in my lower abdomen that are just about steadily there instead of coming and going like the contractions would. Depending on the doctor you ask I am between 28 and 30 weeks pregnant. Is there a possibility that these are just increased braxton hicks, or could I possibly be going into premature labor? When will I know to call the L&D?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should call them and describe this because your only 28-30 weeks. they may stop it so your baby can be more healthy...id get my butt to L&D
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• It just sounds like early labor! You may have a lil while to wait maybe a week or so but u are strting ur labor process and it will increase from now on
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• OOps I did not read that u are only 28-30 weeks u really do need to call! Sorry that was me being stupid/
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:03 AM on Aug. 16, 2009