how dare you???

I asked the question do you guys get dressed and all the anonymous answers were rude telling me I am lazy----well I have gotten so emails asking where I work, because I said I worked from home, am I suppose to be nice and tell everyone??? lmao

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 11:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• What's the point? Who cares...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Why is it their business? If you walk around in lounge pants and a tee shirt all day. As long as you're handling your business...screw what other people think. They don't pay any of your bills, so it shouldn't matter what they think.

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I saw that question.... and the answers. I think as long as you are comfortable who cares what others think. When I am home I dress for comfort-- which means t-shirts and shorts or clean pj bottoms-- depending on the time of year.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:28 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I'm sure they are just jealous that they can't wear pj's all day...hey I do it whenever I can!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:30 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I dont get dressed all day till I take a shower. so what. nobody sees me but my kids & they dont care. I'm not lazy. I do everything...take care of the kids, vaccumm, clean, whatever but I'm in pj's. So what! If I need to go out I take a shower & get dressed & go but otherwise you'll find me in my comfy clothes doing dishes or playing with kids! Carry on!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• As long as your not naked or in your undies who cares? But hey I want a job at home where I can do that so were do you work? And what do I have to do to get it?lol
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:35 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• why do you care about the opinions of strangers?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:07 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• really don't let the annoying answers bother you. We're strangers and who cares what a bunch of beotches that are complete cowards that hide behind the anon button who like to run their mouths ruin your day. No respect for them at all.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:49 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• You can't let what otherpeople think bother you.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:05 AM on Aug. 16, 2009