Miss. Viola Swamp...remember her?

Anyone remember the children's book "Miss Nelson is Missing"?! I have no idea what brought the memory back, but that was one of my favorite books when I was a kid! What are some of your other favorites?

beadingmom17

Asked by beadingmom17 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hehe i thought you were talking about the member here, b/c theres someone w/that name.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:00 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Charlotes Web and Little House on the Prarie by Laura Ingalls, oh and Judy Blume
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• LOL! That is pretty ironic, I got a best answer email from her today...the member. Too funny.

Some of my favorite books growing up were the Sweet Valley High series or the Goosebumps...I understand that those aren't really kiddie books, but I was out climbing trees and being a tom boy rather than reading.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• No way! Someone on here has Viola Swamp as her screen name?! I must meet this woman!

Oh, I forgot about the Little House on the Prairie books! I read all of those. Oh, yes, and the Sweet Valley books :) I was also a fan of The Babysitters Club books.

As far as kid books, I also enjoyed "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" :)
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I remember as soon as I was reading good, I was a He-Man and She-Ra fan! Haha, after I finished those, I read American Girl, the Kirsten series, then I got into the Babysitter Club books and then Sweet Valley. And then Nancy Drew until I was a teenager, lol. I love those books. I considered reading a Sweet Valley book the other day, just for the memories, hehe.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:24 AM on Aug. 16, 2009