in your opinion...?

I'm only 33 weeks but I've lost my mucous plug. I have what I think are braxton hicks daily. This is my first pregnancy so It's still unclear to me what a contraction feels like but I get menstrual like cramping that comes and goes. I have been nauseated lately and throw up most days. Baby has dropped quite a bit, she dropped a week ago. In your opinion...am I going to go into labor early? How long do you THINK I have left?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You get a lot of cramping when you are that far along, some people get nauseated in there 3rd trimester as bad as they were in there 1st. As for the baby dropping it could be getting it self birthing position, as for the mucus plug you can loose it and still not have the baby for weeks. If you are really worried I would call your Dr. or L&D and as to speak to a nurse. Good luck and God Bless

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:32 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I don't think any of your symptoms mean you will go into labor early. Of course you should let your doctor know what's going on, but it all sounds pretty normal to me, so try not to worry! Good luck momma!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:23 AM on Aug. 16, 2009