So please tell me he has not pryed your mouth open to swallow a 20 lb bag of tax increases and never plugging dear grandma (in)!?

Will he force all take the swine flu vaccine too! Govt. says it is code red, oh yah and look at all the hospitals full of cases, propaganda and lies to get you behind him and out of his big EGO'S WAY! His plan was rediculous and was not to the point as he described, how will this not bankrupt the dollar?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• so now the hysteria has escalated to electrocuting Grandma? lol
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:22 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• So, usually I don't comment on posts that I find to be ridiculous, but I really can't help this one, really - you are this...shall we say...crazed?

Us normal folks go for facts.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 12:26 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• plugging in her feeding machine, why would he pull the plug
    if he never let you plug it in?(his twisted truth)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• *yawn*

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 1:28 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• OMGosh, why don't you nutjobs go out and actually do a little research instead of repeating every e-mail forward urban legend you've received this week? I mean, I didn't hear you getting angry when Cheney let the energy companies give us the shaft, and y'all didn't see fit to protest loudly and with badly misspelled signs when the Patriot Act popped up, and no one said a word about how much money it cost to run a war in Iraq, or how badly Halliburton mismanaged things to the tune of millions if not BILLIONS in taxpayer money over there, so WTFudgesicle has changed? Are you ALL investors in the various insurance companies & Big Pharma, and you're scared about your stock? Is that it?
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 2:35 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• yogapantz
    OMGosh, why don't you nutjobs go out and actually do a little research instead of repeating every e-mail forward urban legend you've received this week?

I have nothing to say about this question, but the above response made me LOL.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 3:13 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I agree with yogapantz on this.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:33 AM on Aug. 16, 2009