I don't know what to do anymore.

Hello everyone. I was wondering how much a sperm count averages out to be, and if anyone knows about them. We have been trying for a year to get pregnant, and it just hasn't worked out so far. I have been looking into it a lot lately and have found some "sperm enhancing" pill.. Wondering if any of you have any thoughts or know anything about them.

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I suggest going to see a fertility doctor instead of taking one of those pills. :]
    Well... instead of your husband taking those pills.

They can do a sperm count on your husband - give you the average males sperm count, and see where he places.
    They also make sure that everything checks out with you and there's nothing wrong.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:26 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I agree with post by K_Sawyer. Go to a fertility doctor, it may not be a sperm issue and they can help figure out why it has not happened for you yet. I know that money is tight for almost everyone today, so try your OB first. They may be able to do the test or give you a referral to a fertility clinic so that our insurance may cover part of the cost. Good Luck.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 5:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2009