Please sign this petition

So far we have 7,173 signatures and our goal is 10,000. Petland employee Elizabeth Carlisle is accused of drowning two rabbits and then posing for pictures with the drenched, dead animals, smiling as if it amused her. We want her charged to the fullest extent of the law... The petition takes only a minute to sign.. Thanks bunches!

Also if you do sign, please reply with a "signed" just to let me know you did it... All your info is secure and you can ask to be anonymous!

Thanks again guys!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/punish-elizabeth-carlisle-to-the-full-extent-of-the-law

youngfirsttimer

Asked by youngfirsttimer at 12:40 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pets

• sadSIGNED!!!! And I will pass this on to my friends!

innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 12:58 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Why are there more activists for animals than there are for children?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Do you know how many child abusers go unpunished? Or they too get a slap on the wrist? When was the last time you saw someone petition to have a child abuser put behind bars? Hasn't happend around her lately. Why is it that a man that raped a 1 year old baby is only going to spend 5 years in jail?? Why is it that one group cares more about flies in the white house then they do about children? Get your priorites straight.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:21 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Sounds like you need to get YOUR priorities straight, you're complaining but I dont see you doing anything about it either, I didnt ask about your concern on child abuse. Why are you here in the pet section complaining about an issue that is so concerning to you that has nothing to do with my post????
    why dont you go and figure out how to file a petition and bring it here so people can sign it instead of making ludicrous remarks on what I find to be of importance. At least I am doing something about it instead of bashing someone who i dont know on their preferences.
    What are you doing? NOTHING!!!
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:06 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Already 7 signatures since posting... :D
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:26 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• SIGNED!!!! with the whole kids issue,some people mistake disapline with abuse also,any way this pention is about that women killing! children abuse does get more attention then abuse in animals,becouse animals are small and no one pays attention to the small things
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 11:05 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Why cant an animal lover also love kids? What makes you think we wouldnt sign a petition against a child abuser getting a slap on the wrist? Make a petition and I will sign it. JEEZ!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• signed
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I just find it funny how people post comments regarding children's petitions, yet they arent finding out ways of setting up a petition or posting info on it here, instead they use their time arguing with me over why Im doing something to make a difference in these animals lives, in the pet section, mind you!
    If you are upset that people arent doing enough for children, do something about it instead of trying to make someone else do something about it. My passion is animals, and my apologies if thats something that pisses off someone I dont know.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:34 AM on Aug. 19, 2009