moms that have had a C-Section

My daughter was born via c-section back in Feb. If you have had a c-section, do your insides not act the same? I will try to explain...I have hardly had stomach aches before pregnancy, but it just seems that I get them once or twice a week now. I live on pepto bismal and it sucks. I hope this question makes sense.

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 12:43 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've had 3, and it seems like everything is all screwy inside now. My periods are different, I have to pee like I'm 75 (LOL) I get very bad cramps at "that time". I've found that taking Motrin rather than any "menstrual relief" helps better than anything for the cramps. And sometimes, it feel like my whole uterus is going to fall out. Also, I get PMS worse than ever before...but hubby says thats just cause I'm getting old (that jerk!! lol). Feel free to PM if you have any other questions or you want me to elaborate.

mommyhedden

Answer by mommyhedden at 8:56 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Yup. I believe it's gas. They can get really severe.. but it will go away after awhile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• nope. i had my twins in feb too and i dont feel any different besides my stomach being numb
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:59 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I had a c section 12 weeks ago and the only issue I have is that I still have to get up once a night to pee, just like while I was pregnant. Although I only notice I have to go when I get up to nurse my dd so I'm hoping once she sleeps thru the night I won't have to anymore. I also get headaches now but I think that might be my hormones still balancing out.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 16, 2009