opinions please?!

Okay, my entire family thinks I'm going to deliver early. They all think I'm going to deliver at around 36/37 weeks. I want to know what you all THINK. Just your opinions, and it would be nice if you could give some helpful feedback.

Just so you know, I am by no means trying to rush this pregnancy, I know it's important to keep the baby inside as long as possible. I don't want her to come early and I'm not freaking out either, I am just curious!

Okay so a little about me:

-33 weeks pregnant
-first baby
-baby dropped drastically a week ago
-lost some mucous plug a few weeks ago and a lot more recently (but no blood)
-braxton hicks/cramping every day on and off
-nausea and vomitting most days
-frequent diarrhea

what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think its just really up to the baby and nature. some women can walk around in the condition you're in for weeks! so don't read too much into it.
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I had a lot of your symptoms and delivered at 38 weeks (9 days early to be exact). You just never know. Good luck with your delivery!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 1:06 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My familiy also thought I was going to have my daughter around week 36... the baby decided to stay in until week 41, so you never really know :) oh and the nausea and vomiting is because she is pressing your stomach... GL
    Avy1930

Answer by Avy1930 at 1:11 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Thought the same with my last baby. Was almost a week past my EDD. I think the best thing to do is to stop listening to people that are trying to rush your pregnancy.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:39 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Honestly, I think many people see a very pregnant belly and think, "WOW! That's HUGE. She's gonna deliver any day." They don't see you every single day and even if they do, they don't see you naked (I hope! LOL) They can't/don't realize there is a human baby inside that belly along with all your organs, fluids, ribcage, etc. Whatever ya do, don't listen to the yapping of others around you. The BH's are normal, the mucus plug timing is average and you seem fine as far as I can tell without being any kind of expert! Best to you and let us know how you're doing!!
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 2:18 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My last pregnancy the baby dropped at around 32-33weeks too and dropped even lower a few weeks after that. I lost a big brown glob at the start of 33weeks that was my mucus plug. I had lots of stringy discharge for weeks after that everyday. After 33weeks my braxton hicks started getting stronger and it was weird cause I just had steriod shots to develope the babies lungs cause I had spotting at 30 and 32 weeks and only for one day both times and didn't know why they though it could be preterm labor but didnt have him till 38 1/2weeks, thank god and he was a big baby, but I'm a small person anyways. I also during the last like month before I had him, I would go #2 like 2-3times a day and it would get softer all the time so I don't think he/she is commin ealry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2009