Who lets their boy toddler's hair grow long? How do you keep it out of his eyes?

I am only asking for suggestions, not negative opinions please. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my sons JUST got to his eyes, i want to cut it but hubs says no way! i dont know how to keep it out of his eyes but i will be watching this thread ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:04 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• pooki try gel. Oh and my son wanted to grow his hair one time and it didn't grow long lol it grew UP, His hair is just thick and straight.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:11 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• If my son is like his daddy, his hair will grow up and not long but so far it's laying down. I grew it long enough for his bangs to touch his eyes and it drove me crazy so we buzzed it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:45 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• LOL gigi i'm imagining his hair all gelled back its a funny picture in my head :p

im thinking about just clipping his bangs a little
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:09 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• growing my lo's hair too..i say yes most def agree with itmegigi.. gel gel gel... my dh is the same way.. pooki.. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My son had the prettiest blond curls. But I did clip his bangs, and before the curls got down to his neck, off they came.

Answer by Bmat at 9:07 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My son also has very curly hair. I do cut his bangs a little bit, but usually, I just comb it to the side after wetting it down and I sometimes put mousse in it or hair spray the side back. It kind just depends on how it grows. Look at my page and my son is on the background. His hair combs too the side.. Right now, its growing straight down so I hd to cut it. I love his hair long and curly.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:07 AM on Aug. 16, 2009