(Explicit) Don't be a bitch*

See if you can describe why you support or don't support the current administration with facts and details, and refuse to tear down the mother before you just because you don't agree with her.

*bitch: I hate you because I am right and you are wrong (just my definition for the day)

urkiddingright

Asked by urkiddingright at 1:21 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I disagree with the expansion of the patriot act. I disagree with the czar addiction. I disagree with the president pushing congress to write bills and get them in front of him to be signed so quickly no one could possibly read them. I don't agree that the 3 to 5 million American citizens who don't have health insurance warrant the outrageous language of HR3200. Cap and trade is a load of crap. I think that's a fair start.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:59 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• What???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• lol, do you feel liberated now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• No, I feel fine. :)
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:23 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• fact czars are unAmerican especially over 30

50 billion dollars taxes increase

healthcare quality would go down

We are moving towards Socialisam diff. than forefathers intended!

no exception clauses for Abortion in hcb

hcb is very vague meaning they can be as liberal with guidlines as they want.

2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:29 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Thanks for answering.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:29 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• lol urkidding it would be a very long list of which I have typed up before on this forum in other threads.I am just too tired to type it all up again plus i'd have more to add since LOL.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:34 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Understand, and thanks for at least clarifying! :)
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:37 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I don't like who he associates with...it gives mixed signals.

I think he trying to do too much too fast.

I don't agree with with the patriot act never have.

I don't agree with net neutralization

I don't like the thought that it is okay for a woman to do what she pleases with her body(abortion) but they want to ban military people from smoking...pretty hypocritical.

The health care reform is just wow...Now they have good points and bad. I just don't want the once a month fast food my family gets to be 30 dollars just because someone doesn't know moderation.
    I think that taxes will be so high that no one will be able to get out of debt, which means less people buying product, which means longer recession.

I don't like it that we left Iraq to go to Afghanistan and the fact that he wants to send even more troops.
    Gah I could go on but I will stop lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I disagree with his so called health reform, he wants us to use it but congress wouldn't, besides his so called 3-5 millions with health care doesnt count the people who choose not to pay for it, or between jobs.
    he chooses to have beer party's, order in colby beef, pancakes, etc while him and his wife tell us we need to suck up the fact that we are all having a financially hard time.
    he can never give a straight answer to any questions asked to him.
    wants to raise taxes on fast food, sugar drinks so called bad food which is bad for us yet he drinks alcohol and smokes cigars.....hypocritIcal
    i disagree with pretty much all he is trying to do, especially his so called health care, and military issues
    lastly but not least
    who the heck is he and what the heck was he thinking when he apologized for us to those foreign fools
    sorry if this doesnt make to much sense but i know what i want to say but having troble put words
    GTMOM41

Answer by GTMOM41 at 3:09 AM on Aug. 16, 2009