"The boy"

My sister is "hurt' that sometimes I call my son the boy "like guess what the boy did today" because that is one of the many things she calls her son. I say it just one of those names like sweetheart or darling , does anyone else use the term

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think your sister is being childish and you should tell her to get over it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:50 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I refer to my son as "this boy or this one" and I only have one son. lol, It is just a word nothing for her to get hurt about.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:52 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• we have a son older and a daughter a yr. younger. we say the boy a LOT. I'll say "go check on your boy" or who's getting a bath first, maybe the boy etc etc etc. we dont use it to our son really.. but to one another.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:54 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• ...geez like she's the only one EVER to use that and she came up with it *eye roll*
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:54 AM on Aug. 16, 2009