has anyone here gone into labor and didnt know they were pregnant?

i'm just wondering, people say 'you HAVE to know' or 'they were in denial' and i think some people are in denial but some truly had no idea

are you one of those who was surprised? :]

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 1:59 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG! I just remembered this question was posted a few months ago and I commented on the chick that though she was constipated and her husband stood in the dorrway watching his wife taking this enormous "shit" and the she hears wailing and shushed her husband "Do you hear that"? and then she stood up and her poor baby was inthe tilet. What made me laugh my ass off that night and I am just thinking it was 07lilmama1108 who answered, omg I can't stop laughing....she answered "I remember that episode, isn't that when the "mom" was sitting onthe toilet over her poor baby and telling her husband wow the coyotes are really loud tonight".......LMAO!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:01 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• thought I was the other day but it was just a giant poop
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• LOL!!!!!!! yeah i've had HORRIBLE gas pains too.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:24 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• well no, but on the flip side I didnt know I was in labor & almost had my baby in my husband's car!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• LUCKY! lol
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:33 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• lmao anon!!!! I'm sorry but it is impossible to not know you are pregnant for nine months unless you are morbidly obese! Women can actually see the foot kicking sometimes... you mean to tell me people feel this and call it an upset stomach? bs... complete and utter bs!
    Not to mention people who claim they get their period, or those who claim they take tons of pregnancy tests and all come back negative. I dont even want to get into that!
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:35 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• no no, some people (like i did with my son) have an anterior placenta and hardly feel kicks at all! i felt some movement but not a whole lot with my son, but i did know i was pregnant. i think it is possible to not know!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:41 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• If you don't believe this stuff happnes watch the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" that'll make you laugh.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:50 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I think it is highly possible....rare, but possible. Never happened to me tho. Usually by the fourth month, I was pretty certain because my kids were acrobats, LOL.
    randi1978

Answer by randi1978 at 2:51 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i have never seen that show, but i hear about it a lot... some lady gave birth to her twins in a toilet! TWINS! soo crazy!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:52 AM on Aug. 16, 2009