What would be a good activity for my kids?

I'd like to find something to do that all of them would enjoy. My step daughter is 13 so she doesn't like the same things as my 2, 4, and 6 year old. Any ideas that doesn't involve a whole lot of mess?

MJ_BN_FE

Asked by MJ_BN_FE at 2:16 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• OH yeah! painting! I forgot about those little figurines at walmart that i liked so much. that would be nice.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 2:20 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• sleeping...LOL
    umm maybe a painting project, they can all pain their own figurine
    help cooking
    planting in a garden, if no garden getting them their own, small, plants for them to take care of
    go to an amusement park while they are still open
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i dont know about where you live but near us is a ceramic store called get fired up....you go in and buy these little ceramic decorations, they provide you with paint, and you sit down there and paint the ceramic...they then put them in the kiln and call you when they are done...its alot of fun! also think about looking around in your area for a childrens museum
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 6:40 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• check out this site for crafts for kids, broke down into age groups: http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/
    CookieZenmilk

Answer by CookieZenmilk at 10:52 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Hi! I love questions like these. I have a lot of ideas, but I would like to share what I have recently started my 4 1/2 year old to make. I myself make jewelry and my daughter has been wanting to make some too. I also make loomknitted things so I have a lot of yarn. Well, what I did was I got some older plain yarn and let her string on some pony beads, those big plastic kind with the big holes, and once she was done with that i cut the yarn and tied each of the ends to the last beads. All I have to do is tie it in a bow and she has a pretty, colorful necklace to wear. She loved it so much she made 2 necklaces, 1 bracelet and one anklet, which she calls her ankle bracelet, lol.

There are similar jewelry making projects your step daughter could make. Or even accessories. I hope I've helped. Have fun!
    CraftyMama86

Answer by CraftyMama86 at 4:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2009