How do you react when you catch your DH in a lie?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I lough and say I know you long enough to tell when you are lying
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:41 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I havent caught him in a lie recently
    well actually he went out and bought me flowers and wanted to suprise me so he lied about where he was going

i didnt care that he lied for that reason
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:42 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• depends on the reason for the lie. Last time mine did it he said his assistant manager (who we give rides home to) needed to pick up a few groceries. Well he actually went to clean out the van so that he could suprise me with a trip up to my parents house. Yeah needless to say I didn't do anything except for jump for joy.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:45 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I don't think my husband lies to me. Except for little things when he is buying me presents and stuff like that but he's never intentionally hidden anything bad from me. We don't lie to each other, I've never lied to him not once and I'm almost certain that he's never lied to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i havent caught my husband in a lie. actually i dont think he has ever lied to me at least for anything big and important. little lies for surprises but those dont count. my ex used to lie all the time and i caught him red handed everytime. that is why he is my ex.
    GTMOM41

Answer by GTMOM41 at 3:16 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I know when my bf is lying and i simply smirk and go "uh huh". He hates it and it usually turns into an argument which only then makes me realize that I'm right about him lying lmao.
    Funny, but when hes lying he'll usually pick at his nose(I know gross), or play with his ears.. been with him for 5 years, known him for 7... He can try all he wants but he'll never lie to me without me knowing lmao
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 3:53 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Depends on what the lie is about... it will range from a laugh to a full blown out I want an effing divorce fight
    orkibe3

Answer by orkibe3 at 3:54 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• my husband lies to cover up how he didn't do this or that cause he doesn't want me to be disappointed with him. he still likes to have me have this image of him being so great. i guess thats sweet cause we have only been married about a yr now. although i wish he would just admit he didn't listen to me or do what i said.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:30 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I have no idea because in 21 years of marriage my husband has never lied to me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:13 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I know when my boyfriend is lying, he stutters "I was I was fucking fucking trying to trying get the fucken thing". Yup.. He used to lie to me all the time about where he was but now he never lies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Aug. 16, 2009