HELP PLEASE HELP? MANY ANSWERS AS POSSIBLE;(

Ok im suppose to be at least 4wks pregnant i had no period in july at all not even the slightest sign of a period. I took two pregnancy test which came back very faint but you could clearly see that it was 2light blue lines. But Today well later today around 12 i started cramping wasn't that bad but it was a cramp. I went to use the Bathroom an i noticed some pink in my underwear. Like [baby lotion] pink. So i wiped and it was still pink. But after i used the bathroom. a couple drops of red came out. i put on a pad because im thinking its my period. But i have never missed a period. or anything. Im scared to go check again i hope this isn't a period. Whats going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nobody really can answer that for you, the best thing to do is see your Dr. Good luck and God Bless, I hope it's nothing
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:56 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Well, if you notice more blood and severe cramping it is a sign of mc. If what you are seeing is mere spotting(pinkish and brownish), it may be implantation bleeding which is common at this time in pregnancy. If you start to have severe pain, see a doc asap.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 3:11 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• might just be spotting cause ur pregnant and some women spot during their whole pregnacy or some of the and some have their periods too. I wiped some pink a week before my period was supposed to start and then took a test a week later and was positive and i just had my baby 6 weeks ago ,lol. It might just be another sign that ur pregnant. Maybe go to babycenter.com or webmd.com or babygaga.com or something
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2009