Relief from all this pain & uncomfort?

I have been having BH contractions all day, then the light cramping started a few hours ago, & now my lower back is starting to feel strained & uncomfortable. Is there anything I can do at 29weeks to relieve myself of all this discomfort?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you don't already have one, I would talk to your doctor about a maternity support belt, they really do help if you ask me. Of course a warm bath is always an option. When my back and hips get real achy I will switch between laying on my back on the floor and kinda stretching into the floor as much as possible to getting on my hands and knees and arching my back as far in and out as it will go. Also, some tylenol might help as well. Oh, and be SURE you are drinking a TON of water. I was miserable the first time I was pregnant, but I was never hydrated enough. This time around I get plenty of water and it really helps with the BH and round ligament pains. Good luck! (and of course, if the braxton hicks get bad or regular, go see a doctor)
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:12 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i would contact ur baby doc asap!!!
    irishmama0607

Answer by irishmama0607 at 2:47 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• How would that help me ease the pain? I have an appointment on Wednesday when she gets back from vacation. Is there anything that will make me feel less pain & discomfort until then? It has been going on & off all evening!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Aug. 16, 2009