your famous 'blonde' moments

we all have them, i JUST did which prompted me to make this post lol. i made a question about not knowing you were pregnant until you went into labor and then when i clicked enter and went to the main question page i saw the question and i was like 'omg i was just thinking that!'

DUH! LOL!

care to share yours? hehe.

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 2:46 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have one, but it is long: When I was 20 (long before kids), I had 2 cats, one who just had a litter of kittens. Then got a back injury and went to the ER. The doc asked if I had any kiddies. I heard "kitties" and answered. Oh yes, I have 7 (remember, I'm 20!). He gets a look and says "Do you let them jump on you?" I say, yes, of course I do. "How old are they" he asks. "The oldest is 5, but most of them are still babies" (I mean, I'm STILL clueless here). He said "You have to stop that or your back will never heal. especially the older ones" and walks out. I'm confused about how my cats/kittens could possibly make my back worse, even if they do jump in my lap. FINALLY after being left alone for a minute, I realize he was talking about KIDS and I'm talking about cats. So dumb of me. When he came back, I clarified, but he must have thought I was the biggest idiot he ever met.
    mldwpb

Answer by mldwpb at 3:16 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• LOL the Kitties. I laughed so hard I about peed my pants.

As far as a blonde moment I usually have one on a daily basis, which is really bad considering I'm a burnette.
    jharve

Answer by jharve at 3:42 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• omg...cracking up about the 'kitties' LOL that is the funniest thing.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 3:45 AM on Aug. 16, 2009