For those women who have irregular periods?

How long did it take you to first notice you were pregnant. I watch the TLC "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" and just wondered if there were woman on here who actually didn't find out until they were further along because they didn't have or had a period every month. I have always had irregular periods but I found out the latest 8 weeks I was pregnant. I didn't have any idea I was pregnant with DS my husband said he thought I was. So i went to Dr.'s to get on BC and sure enough I was and they gave me a sonagram and said I was 8 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was 8 weeks with my daughter and 6 weeks with my son
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:04 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I was 8 weeks when I found out. I had a cyst earlier in the year and my periods were skipping months, spotting and doing crazy things. I had no idea, but I started getting breast tenderness and my fiance knew as well that I most likely was pregnant!
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 16, 2009