Such mobsters,racists,un americans OH MY ;) TN says 'How do you like me now?'

This was Town Hall in Middle TN ...The man who spoke did wonderful

I love Tennessee

link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 2:55 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:55 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Ugh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• That was beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:08 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• bouncingbow downgood

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 3:46 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Seemed scripted and staged to me.

wildflowergal

Answer by wildflowergal at 5:58 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I love it.
    Thanks for that link .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:21 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Love it! Middle TN is my 2nd home (parents have lived there since 1990)... Kudos....WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

And to wildflowergal: Seemed scripted and staged to me"

~When you say "scripted": Do you mean like the fake Dr. who spoke last week in favor of ObamaCare? You know the one, she was actualy part of Team Obama Campaign.  Or are you referring to someone who lies, such as the AA facebooker who pleaded guilty to hate crimes and invoking racial tension by pretending to be kkk?? Because I could use a good "base" from which to rate your defintion of scripted and stage? :oP  Thanks

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:40 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• anon :58 - Why if someone is articulate and can actually speak his/her thoughts with clarity, it is scripted or staged. Is it so impossible that there is an enormous group of Americans out there who do not want big government and do not agree that our health care is in "shambles" as I heard it put today. If I go to the doctor, I get very good care. If I go to the hospital, I get good care. Insurance is not a right and people are not entitled to it. What's next? Do I have to pay for someone's life insurance? Are people entitled to that too?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:52 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• The polls say most Americans do not want this so shouldn't be hard to believe.To add to grlys examples of how the left has been accusing the right of 'astroturf' but it is they themselves doing so .....What do Obamas Town Halls seem like to you? THOSE are a prime example of staged and fake...like a infomercial.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:58 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Seemed scripted and staged to me.
    ____________
    Yeah just like that 11 year old girl who asked Obama about the signs? Wasn't her mother a campaign manager....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2009