Is this a miscarriage or due to stress?

my period came about 2 weeks early and its way heavier than normal and so dark in color and its had chunks every now and then and the cramps are excruciating, I went to the er and never got seen for it i waited over 3 hours with only one patient in front of me,,, but would this sound like a miscarriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have had 3 and it does sound like one to me. You should go get checked.
    jharve

Answer by jharve at 3:33 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• There is no way of knowing so early on. I would try and see a doc asap in case it was a mc. Hope you get better soon.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 3:36 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• its hard to say...i have had a miscarriage and i have PCOS...BOTH are identical in what your saying...get checked by a doc!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 6:23 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Ive had 3 as well and if you ever think its a miscarriage you should go get checked no matter how long it takes because if you did miscarry then if things dont come out on there own then you could get infections ,
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:25 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I had a hemmorhage from week 9 to week18 of my last pregnancy and the first time I went to the hospital I was bleeding heavily and had some clots too and went through about 3 pads within 1-1/2hrs. They said it looks like an early miscarrage or a threatened miscarrage but my cervix was closed. I bleed on and off but not heavy for 9-18weeks and some people either bleed out the hemmorage or the body absorbs it. It lasted that long because my placenta was low at the time and was blocking most of the blood from comming out and moved some later on during the pregnancy and by week 19 the hemmorage was gone and the placenta moved up where it should be. I had some spotting at 30 weeks and 32 weeks and got steriod shots incase the baby came early cause they thought it might be pre-term labor but coult find out where the blood was commin from. My baby came at 38 1/2weeks at 8lbs 12oz healthy too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2009