• In the Spotlight:

Why do I still look pregnant? Its been 18 months!

I have 3 gorgeous beautiful babies! My 1st is 5. I carried her for 37 wks. She weighed 3 pds 12 ozs, & was perfectly healthy. Went home like any other baby after 2 days in the hospital. I had preeclampsia which is why she ended up so small but still...perfectly healthy. My 2nd & 3rd (twins) are 18 mos old. I carried them for 38 wks! One weighed 6 pds 1 oz, & the other 6 pds 9 ozs, & they too, were perfectly healthy. However, w/ them I had t2 have a C section. I had weighed around 140-145 before them, & of course got 2 around 200 before I had them, however the weight came off pretty quick, and I recently lost around 13 pds or so & am @ 145 right now. In the last month ive had not 1 but 2 strangers assume that i was pregnant! I know im not assuming ive had periods & have the mirana iud. My stomach does come out some, and it does feel hard. Is this normal? Will i need surgery? I feel like crying after some1 assumed again 2nite!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Health

• I also forgot to mention, tho im sure you all know, I got huge with the twins!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I have the same problem My daughter is almost 3. I weighed 127 before i got pregnant and got up to 173. I have lost all the weight and am back down to 127 but I still have a stomach that wasnt there before. I have had people ask me if i was pregnant. I cant seem to get rid of it.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 16, 2009