KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS

My son is 11 and sometimes the things that come out of his mouth are funny. My DD was talking about bouyfriends and stuff she is 14 and always talks about boys. Then she said when I get married my husband is going to work hard and my son said "yeah probably real hard in his hair net at Mcdonalds. My Dh and I busted out laughing, you had to admit that was a good burn. What are some things your kids say to make you laugh.

jharve

Asked by jharve at 4:20 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sounds like the kind of things my younger brother always said to me and my older brother and my parents just thought he was the funniest thing ever (they still do) and i was always like 'can we get through one conversation without a stand-up comedian act?' LOL
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 4:30 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I have memories of him saying things as a really small child but lately what made me laugh was his ability to just come up with a remark towards his cousin. She comes to visit her dad (my brother) once a year and everyone but me feels the need to shower her with gifts. She would only come over when she wanted to use my computer and it was getting irritating and my son KNOWS my moods. She is 11 and my son is 10. So for the 3rd time she came to announce that she got another pair of $90 dollar shoes and I was like wow, good for you! My son tells her a few days later that he got another $10 BB gun and she says" is that all you care about is BB guns, geez" and my son who stutters straight out tells her "Is that all you care about ,shoes? How much do your feet stink that you have to buy $90 shoes all the time". I laughed on the inside and told him not to be rude but the look on her face..priceless.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:55 AM on Aug. 16, 2009