Why are orgasms causing me to pee?

It used to not be this way.Ever since or so,I've been on high blood pressure medicine,I haven't been able to feel my orgasms but I can feel I need to go pee.This feeling to go pee happens when I'm having a orgasm,it really bothers me.I 've been checked out and have a urinary tract infection,which I assume could be to blame, but I sure wish it would stop!Is it common to have a urge to pee when you are coming?I pee alot before I start but with every orgasm, I get up and pee and if I have another, I pee again and again,what's going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Probably because you are not doing your kegels. They may also help you have stronger orgasms.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:38 AM on Aug. 16, 2009