Did your infant where pajamas every night?

I put my son in pajamas every night that I put him to bed but my husband just puts him to bed in whatever he wore that day. I know that sleeping in an onesie is just fine but it annoys me to no avail.
Anyone else?

jennifercalling

Asked by jennifercalling at 7:40 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She was always in PJ's My SO knew better i would take them out for him to change her.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:42 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My daughter is always in PJs and so was my son.
    They get chilled so easy lol .
    My babies wake up if htey are cold so for sure jammies .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:43 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• my son wont sleep in Pjs but his twin sister wont sleep with out them. Jake has to have a onsie on or he wakes up every hour because he gets so hot, and Daenika just likes to be bundled up or she is up every hour.

now this fall and winter will be different. I will find a way to get Jake to sleep wiith pjs on
    katelynsmom22

Answer by katelynsmom22 at 8:13 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Always in pajamas. But my kids were droolers/spitters, so their clothes were just icky to sleep in...
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:14 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Clothes have the day's dirt on them. If the little one has been outside, that includes pollens and whatever they encountered outside, too. I didn't want that getting on the sheets, so they were put in PJ's. Or just diapers, depending on how warm it was in the house.

Answer by Bmat at 8:27 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• my infants only wore onesies and sleepers...day and night! (They were so cute so why not!) But with my youngest, he was a summer baby, so he usually went to sleep in a onesie and if I felt it was a little chilly, I put him in the sleep sacks that my mom and the hospital gave us...those are great! :-) But if your question meant going from all day clothes to bed, than usually not...they never seemed to stay clean, so that was the only reason.
    almemoore

Answer by almemoore at 8:46 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I always put my baby in pjs just because we have a routine where we change his clothes as soon as he wakes up for the day so he starts to realize it's time to stay up longer and then again right before bed as part of his bedtime routine. again, so he realizes its time to sleep more. It works!
    landons.mama

Answer by landons.mama at 9:42 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• yes my daughter aways had pj's on
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:45 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Ew, that's gross to sleep in the clothes you wear all day. All babies need to be changed at least once - most many times during the day - and should always wear something clean to bed, whether it is pj's or a onesie, or a lightweight outfit if pj's aren't available.
    I don't sleep in the clothes I wear during the day, why should my baby?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:46 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• For me,it really depends on the season. In the winter they have PJ on, but in the summer they sleep in their diapers.
    TrendyMarlin

Answer by TrendyMarlin at 10:23 AM on Aug. 16, 2009