how big do u think the baby will be? please answer this

hey i got a question that has been running all tru my mind , when i was 30 weeks my dr said the baby measured to be alittle over 32 weeks , so does this mean he is going to be a good (big) size baby, i do know my boyfriend was a 10 ibs baby hisself so will this mean my baby is going to be on the larger size...... has anyone ever had this happen to them let me know

mommytigerof2

Asked by mommytigerof2 at 9:00 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It means nothing LOL
    you could have extra fluid or the baby could had been laying in a postion that made you measure bigger
    Even ultra sounds arent 100 %
    if you want an idea of the size of your baby you can always look at how big babies average in your family and his. It can give you a rough idea.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:03 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• at 3 weeks my dc sid i was measuring 35 weeks.....and i went fr a ultasound on the 13 of this month and he was measuring 37.5 weeks which is what i was but his weightwas 7pounds 15ounces butthat cn go a pound either way...so i guess it depends...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i meant to say 32 weeks..my keybord sticks sorry
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:02 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• my last baby was always measuring 2-3weeks ahead and said his head was big too but not like too big, lol. I had him at 38 1/2weeks and he was 8lbs 12oz so it might matter. my last two kids were 8lbs 3oz and 8lbs 7oz and 22inches long for one and 22.8 for the other.
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 2:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2009