Did you do anything differently the month you conceived? (If you were TTC)

What did you do and how long had you been trying before that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wasn't TTC but I know what I did that made me get pregnant. I ALWAYS pee after sex and try to get everything out of me. TMI but oh well lol. The time that I got pregnant I rolled over and passed out. I found out that I was pregnant with my twins 4 weeks later.
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 9:27 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• We weren't trying but werent'tpreventing either. I thought I had already ovulated that month because I was on day 18-19. Guess what I was a late ovulator!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• We were ttc for 3 years and then one month we just quit and decided it wasn't in the cards for us. We were using any bc methods, but we weren't stressing over time or anything either. A few weeks later I came up pregnant lol!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:06 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• we would only have sex missionary style... for the whole month. every other day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Aug. 16, 2009