Is It Possible I'm Pregnant?

I have about a week til my period is due. I've been sick to my stomach for the past 4 days. I don't vomit, but I constantly feel a little nauseous and my stomach just doesn't feel right. It won't go away and it's driving me nuts! The only logical thing I can think of is that I'm pregnant I only feel a little better when I'm lying down. But, I can eat. I was just wondering what others thought.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a test .
    We can not tell you .
    If pregnancy is the only logical thing you can think of then your mind could be tricking your body.
    You could have a stomach virus . That would be my first thought.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:35 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• You could be, but to early to tell. There could be other reasons why your feeling sick.

Answer by louise2 at 9:36 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• You could be, but since it is too early to tell, you will have to wait it out a little bit. IMO the best pregnancy test is Clearblue Easy. It's the easiest one to read. But First Response is also good. If you are nauseated but can still eat at times, you could still be pregnant. Sometimes it is simultaneous. Good luck :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 10:24 AM on Aug. 16, 2009