• In the Spotlight:

making money in the cold

does anyone out there know of any ideas how i can make money in the winter time for people up in mminnesota, it gets very cold up north, i am thinking of a good money maker got any ideas for me email me at golfgirlmn86@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 10:17 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• You are more than welcome to visit my work at home article series.  I am sure you might be able to find something worthy to do from your home in the winter.  I totally understand, I am originally from Chicago.   No one wants to leave the comfort of their homes in the winter!!  So, hop on over to my new website and check them out:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:35 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Work online... I work PT from home and since MAY I have built up a $3K a month income...

www.EarnWithFreebies.net

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:44 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• http://wwwscentsy.com/My2Scents

This may be an idea. It's really fun, and super easy. Check it out, and let me know if I can answer any question you might have.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Check out my website...I'm a rep for all the companies...All are free, except for one there is a $5.00 sign-up fee...
    http://melissascozycorner.webs.com/
    missdavison74@aol.com
    nymomof7

Answer by nymomof7 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 17, 2009