Gimme some suggestions for ringtones!

I love ringtones, and change them all the time. I download most of them from zedge.com and crackberry.com. I'm stuck! I need some suggestions of GREAT songs that would make super ringtones for my Blackberry!

Help me out, ladies!!

christaberk

Asked by christaberk at 10:20 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, it just depends on what you like. I like instrumentals for my ringtones. I try to keep out a lot of words. One of my faves is the intro of smooth criminal by michael jackson. Ive always loved the intro to that song. I have a few more but theyre all 80s music...LOL...
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:32 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• What music do you like?
    I just emailed you as well
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I use www.funformobile.com. They've got pretty much everything. You've got to make an account with them to send ringtones to your phone, but it's 100% free.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:34 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Oh oops, I thought you said you wanted a new site, lol. Um, as far as songs go, I have a hard time choosing tones too haha
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:35 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I like any kind of music! Not too big into hip hop, but anything with a good beat.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 10:42 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• What's wrong with it just ringing. I mean - it is a phone.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• haha, I see what you're saying jesse. But to me (strange as it may seem) a ringtone is like a pair of shoes. Different shoes for different outfits, different ringtones for different people, or moods, or seasons, whatever. I like to change it up!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 10:57 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• OK. NEW IDEA-- tell me your favorite "get up and dance songs" or songs that you just love! Chances are, I'll love some of the same songs, and I can use THOSE for ringtones!!

So. What songs do you LOVE??
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 10:59 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• LOL I have Keri Hilson's Knock You Down right now.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 11:27 AM on Aug. 16, 2009