Impressive? Liberals may not like this but you are welcome

This resulted from a Mom in Alabama asking her high school son to help with a commercial for the Tea Party she was involved in organizing.

Boy, does it slam the message home. Very impressive. Here is her note:

"I asked Justin if he could help me make a commercial for my group's Tea Party. He sat down at the laptop for about an hour, and then brought this to me and asked, 'is this okay, Mom?'

After I finished watching it, my stomach was in my throat.

Everyone that I have sent it to has really enjoyed it, so I wanted my friends to see it. I am so proud!"

A very powerful video...turn up the sound & sit back...!!!

cont

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:24 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/15523565/1322781786/name/TeaPartyCommercial.wmv

if you cannot veiw it there (better picture/screen) you can also veiw it through youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkFFwyyjZC8

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:25 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Your little ad fails to mention that Astronaut Hero John Glenn and War Hero Pat Tillman were both Liberal Democrats. How does that fit into your right-wing world?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• OH MY GOD that was AWESOME! Gave me chills. Gotta LOVE LOVE LOVE the image of John McCain being welcomed home. A man who actually gave so much FOR his country only to be treated as a punch line by MANY of the left wing media! Very neat video.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Because ANON, repubs aren't the only ones standing up against this admins spending honey....ALL sides are. Thats why Obamass numbers are TANKING. Also, unlike the other side, MOST conservatives and independents I know are willing to give the other side their due...

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• That was amazing !!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Ohhh MY GOODNESS. I LOVE IT! Bless him for capturing it wonderfully.

And ANON, it's about RESPECT for the American People and the Determination of Americans. Get a Clue.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:46 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Uh, Girly. The post said "Liberals may not like this." I think it's legitimate to point out that two of the heros shown are Liberal Democrats.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Astronaut Hero John Glenn and War Hero Pat Tillman were both Liberal Democrats.

Just Democrats, not the liberal/socialists idiots we have so many of today.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:52 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• anon sorry that you took it that way..what I meant was alot of the liberals on here just from prior observation may not like the vid...but they are welcome to veiw it and who knows maybe id be wrong.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:57 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Well, I see this whole question as DIVISIVE and it splits the USA into two camps: Conservative vs Liberal. That is playimg dirty and encouraging nasty spats. Why don't we stop fighting and name-calling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Aug. 16, 2009