Do you like Rainy Days?

I don't mind the rain if I'm Sleeping! I love it for the Gardens, Grass, plants & Trees Etc.. But when I have A Car show, church picnic, Craft Art show & outside Affairs! It puts A damper on things! Not to mention what it does to my hair! What about you? Mine goes Straight! DD's goes Curly. Younger DD's goes Straight! DH his just goes..! LOL~! Have A Sunny Day!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:14 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love the rain I wish it rained alot more here! lol! although my hair goes all frizzy and wild when it wet! My dd is lucky hers goes curly
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:36 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Well i used to love rainy days, but ever since having my DD i dont anymore. lol. She loves to be outside playing and on the days when its raining and were stuck inside, she drives me crazy! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Rain...I almost remember that...it would be so nice...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I like you know that we need the rain for lots of reasons and the occasional shower can be relaxing and I don't mind; especially if I have a day planned at the mall. However, what I hate are the gloomy clouds and the grey atmosphere and I hate if it rains for several days in a row. It just becomes depressing.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:30 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Oh, and don't get me started on Thunderstorms - I get anxiety over them. HATE 'em.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i LOVE rain, overcast skies, big ugly clouds, wind, and a little bit of snow. i love leaves falling on the ground, and chestnunts clunking off the trees. i can't wait til summer's over.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• in general yes i find rainy days peaceful and relaxing when its just me, but when my kids seem to get more wond up when it rains and go into panic mode since last summer we had soo many tornado warnings. we only had one warning this year so lucky there
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Funny, I was just posting on Facebook this exact sentence:

Is it weird that I'm in the mood for a rainy, gloomy day?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I LOVE ~everything about rainy days, I find them peaceful and relaxing and I love the way it smells after it rains. I also love thunder and lightning lol.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 2:01 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I Loooooooooooooooove the rain!

I love the sound on my roof and windows, and think the gray-scape it creates outside is so beautiful.

Instant excuse to read or write.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 3:09 PM on Aug. 16, 2009