Anyone else have this?

For the past few weeks I've been feeling like I'm going to pass out sometimes. It's never when I'm hungry either. My doctor thinks I had diabetes with my son and I remember feeling like this occasionally later in my pregnancy but it was when I hadn't eaten anything in a while. I'm only 17 weeks pregnant now and my doctor is doing the glucose test in 2 weeks so that if I have it they can catch it early. Is it normal that I'm feeling like this this early in my pregnancy? Does it have anything to do with diabetes? Should I call my doctor tomorrow and tell her about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont and didnt have diabetes and I felt faint when I was pregnant both times.
    I would black out and throw up if I stood to long or got to hot.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I asked my doctor the samething and she said its probably because i didnt eat anything cause i would feel lightheaded out of nowhere and would have to sit down sometimes i even would get hot flashes im 27 weeks now and the hot flashes are more common cause of the heat i guess but if im at work and i forget to get somethiing to eat ill feel lightheaded... even before i was 17 weeks once in a while i would get lightheaded it only happens when i dont eat tho thats odd to do a sugar test so early they usually wait until 28 weeks i get mine next week ...but good luck!
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 11:55 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• They are doing it early because they think I had it last time then I have to do it again at 28 weeks. It's never because I don't eat though that's why I thought it was weird. It's been happening since about 14 weeks or so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2009