Weird b/f question...

I still feel like I pee a lot - like I did while I was pregnant- and my dd was born via c-section 12 weeks ago. But I've noticed lately I always have to go after I b/f...does b/fing cause you to go more??

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 11:18 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Not that I know of, are you drinking caffiene? Not that it's a big deal but it can make you pee, it does me... Make sure you're eating well and drinking plenty of fluids. If you're worried maybe give your Dr. a call. Congrats on the new baby!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:22 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• The nipple stimulation is causing uterine contractions and since your uterus lays against your bladder, it pushes on it. So it makes complete sense that every time your breastfeed, you have to pee.
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 11:27 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• u do get the same symptoms as being prego,ull get tierd all the time,ull get cravings,it kind of sucks,lol
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 12:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2009