Should I be ashamed of myself and why cant I get past something I told him to do?

I broke up with my bf of two years recently but until yesterday, he was still contacting me. I was so angry about all the stuff he put me through towards the end and so when he called, I told him that I didnt want to hear from him anymore.

All day and all night yesterday I did not receive anything from him and still havent today...it made me mad. I dont know why but it just does. Also, lastnight I went out to the bar and made out with some kid...was kinda drunk and made a ass of myself. The sad part is that I still wish that he would write me or something and I kinda feel guilty for kissing someone else even though we are broken up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Quit playing games. You are old enough to be a mother, so be old enough to be an adult. If you don't want to be with him, move on. If you do want to be with him, call him and try to work it out. Don't expect him to sit around and pine after you so you can feel avenged by treating him like dirt. You told him to back off, and he did. Doesn't act so hurt that he did what you told him to. If you want to talk to him again, then you may have to swallow your pride and make the first move.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Your still in love with him. Maybe you should contact him. Try to work things out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I agree with the first post!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• because you are a girl thast what we do... i tell him all the time i dont want you to come with me if you dont want to really go BUT i really do want him to go, if we fight i tell him to get out and never come back or if i am on the phone and mad i tell him never to call me again and hang up and get mad if he dont call me right back, as women we just want to feel the want of being wanted, we want to be pursued i dont think we can change that, but give it time he will call they always do... if you dont hear from him in a week then yeah it is over and you should call him and see if yall can be friends.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:50 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Um u have some issues u need to work through. U should contact him and tell him what u r feeling
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Stop drinking and making an ass of yourself and concentrate on your kid. Grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I thought kissing some other guy would help me move on but it didnt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My son stays with my parents on the weekends because I have to work...I usually dont ever go to the bar. This is like the 5th time this year and its sad but the only times I ever go is when we break up. I do take care of my son...thank you very much!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• it just sounds like youre really confused.. but u still love him.
    ive been there too, pissed about the past but not ready to just let it all go. its hard to say if you could forgive him for what he put you through.
    If i were you, I'de just talk to him& explain it to him..that maybe you pushed him away because of that. That way, youre on the same page.. &maybe it could work because your past doesnt have to be your future, but if its doesnt, youre not leading him on..
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• But you weren't working you were out drinking, kissing some kid. Alcohol does nothing but cause more problems. You said yourself you made an ass out of yourself. The guy is finally doing what you asked and your mad. You just want to be pursued, you don't love him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2009