My son just turned 15 months, and he still has no teeth! He has two that I can see, that are almost through, but instead of being on the bottom, they are one central on top, and one lateral. No signs of ANY teeth at all on the lower. Is this normal? I've heard of late development, but never the top coming in first.

raramsdell

Asked by raramsdell at 12:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Health

• My first son was like this. My Grandmother use to say she was going to buy him baby dentures.....hehe.
    I spoke with out family dentist...he said...it was fine...and actually it helps out..the later they get em the better their teeth will be.
    If your uncomforable with whats going on....just go speak with your family dentist
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 1:17 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• They can come in any order also
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:17 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Don't worry. My daughter didn't have any at 10 months, then all of a sudden, she had 8. There is an order that "most kids" teeth come in, but they can come in any order.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2009