TMI question (this is gross)

at what point do your boobs start making that pre-milk stuff? im only 9 weeks and the other day me and my boyfriend were playing around and he sucked on my nipple really hard (it hurt bad) and then he jumped up saying he got a really nasty taste in his mouth. i know it wasnt my skin cause he didnt get any nasty taste just by licking, just sucking hard. is it possible my body is already producing that stuff? i forget what its called

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Colostrum~ it seems a bit early, but might be possible. And it is very sweet, like apple juice.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• im 15 wks and already leaking off and on so you could be already expecilly if its not your first pregnancy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I'm sure its possible. The same thing happened with me and my fiance. He said it was bitter tasting. I was farther along though...probably in my 20 something week.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I started licking around my 22-23 week along so it just may be possible. Is it your first i can see if it was your 2nd LO on the way but ya I guess it could be. Next time you go to see your doctor mention it.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• its my first
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• mine started at about 12 weeks
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Mine always started producing very early, sometimes in the first couple months of my pregnancies, so yes, it is possible. You may want to go ahead and invest in some nursing pads, you may find later that you actually leak before the baby gets here (I did, and the first time my shirt was wet I was mortified ) You would probably be a great breast feeding mom if you so choose, since it sounds like your body is already going to be producing pleanty. You might have to tell the BF to be easy, and that shouldnt happen to him again :)
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 1:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2009