Will I get pregnant?

My periods usually last 3-4 days. Last night was my 4th day and I was pretty much done.. (no tampons needed) Soooo, we had sex and the condom broke! :( This morning I wake up and I am spotting a little bit of dark blood.. (sorry TMI). Is there a chance I could get pregnant. Everything Im reading says to have sex the day before you start your cycle to try and conceive, what about after?
Thnx Ladies! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Health

• you usually get pregnant about 14 days after your period started depending on how long your cycle is.
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 1:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• You can get pregnant at anytime during your cycle, even while on your period. It is just easier to get pregnant while ovulating.

Serioulsy, I don't mean to be rude but this is taught in health class.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• ok my guess is that the spotting was just left over period blood, sometimes that happens. . .

MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009