Wanna see inside the protestors outside the Colorado town hall?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NPcUvGRcvc&feature=player_embedded

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Below is a video slideshow of our day spent in the crowds. As it turned out, the anti-reform protesters were greatly outnumbered by those supporting reform. Both sides became excited. There was shouting.

Organizing for America, the successor to the president's campaign apparatus was out in full force with a concert, free drinks, snacks and many signs. The contingent against health care reform hugged a corner opposite those for reform, shouting loudly to drown out their counterparts' chants.

This is my thread, second time in a week I hit ANON by accident...dont want to be associated with ANON's! lol
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Did anyone ask the protesters where they were bused in from?

Answer by rkoloms at 1:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Why do you think the majority of posts in the answers sections are so anti when everything shows the majority of Americans support reform?

You know CM's big mouth conservatives won't believe your experiences anyway. Too bad :(

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxRQE2yA95k&feature=player_embedded
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• People wearing shirts with anti-war messages were arrested at events with President Bush. Protestors were kept penned in "free speech zones" far away from the events.

Isn't it refreshing to have our first amendment rights restored?

Answer by rkoloms at 2:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

I agree with him, health care should be available to those who need it. I just happen to think we ALL need it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I agree with him, health care should be available to those who need it. I just happen to think we ALL need it.

LOL That was so ironic, Alanis Morisette should write a song about it!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• You might want to check polls because it does not matter if there were more for this plan there it is clear the majority are not.Also our presidents Town Halls are staged it is very apparent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

The people are against it are so because of lies and misinformation...and no, they weren't staged

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:17 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• The President hand picks his people at his town halls. My sister was picked to answer a question. She had parties to raise money for him and has met both Obama and Michelle on more than one occasion. She pretended to be simply a simple person asking a question. When I saw her on TV at the Town hall I was amused by it all. She told me later the White House called her and asked her if she would ask a question they wrote for her to the President. She agreed. Both sides do this and it is wrong. So the left and right both should be quiet on this issue. The Doctor that was outed as a fake was quite funny too. People don't let things slide they will be found out so stupid to pull stunts like that. Reason I avoided politics you deal with any politician you will come out dirty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2009