My fiance had developed kind of a breastmilk fetish. Is that weird?

He used to hate my milk but recently he wants to squeeze it out and rub it around and use it as lube...... I thought it was kind of strange. He only likes it AFTER he is horny, it doesn't actually turn him on. He just likes it during sexual activities.

(I haven't BF for 6 months but I still have some milk, so he isn't "wasting" the baby's food)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, that's weird, not un-heard- of I'm sure, but weird. I don't think I could allow it - it might freak me out a little (or a lot)
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Agree I think that would freak me out.
    corinnejenkins

Answer by corinnejenkins at 2:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I agree with pacemyself
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:26 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I think it's unusual, but as long as the two of your are comfortable with it, why the heck not?

I think it's great that you and your man are able to communicate about your likes and dislikes like this.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 3:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• um, yes
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Yeah I think it's weird and I would never be comfortable with it. If you don't mind it then I guess go for it.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I don't think it's weird. My ex-husband used to enjoy drinking a little of my milk during sex and more recently my ex-boyfriend did much the same thing as your fiance, squeezing it out and spraying it all over and getting all sticky. I think it's the novelty and the fact that it drips when they're arousing me that they like. I'm sure there are many men who enjoy it. It didn't bother me - it was completely separate from breastfeeding in my mind.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 17, 2009