My fiance has developed kind of a breastmilk fetish. Is that weird?

He used to hate my milk but recently he wants to squeeze it out and rub it around and use it as lube...... I thought it was kind of strange. He only likes it AFTER he is horny, it doesn't actually turn him on. He just likes it during sexual activities. It doesn't really bother me much but I still think it's weird.

(I haven't BF for 6 months but I still have some milk, so he isn't "wasting" the baby's food)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• its normal some guys just like that kind of thing too keep there own what happens in the bed room should stay in the bed room
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• sounds ok to me
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 3:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My DH was similar the last time I breast fed. He made a comment recently (I'm preg again) about how sweet my milk was the past times I was pregnant and if it always tastes the same. I had no idea he even knew what it tasted like!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2009