did you get angry alot easier during your third trimester of pregnancy

It seems the farther along i get the easier I get mad. I seem to be getting mad at people for the smallest stupidest things. I can't help it and I seem to be pushing my SO farther away when I need him the most

jessiesosore

Asked by jessiesosore at 2:04 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Trust me so far my husband is comparing me to the girl from the exorcist. The only thing is my head hasn't spun around yet.
    lucy1930281

Answer by lucy1930281 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Well, hun, bless your heart. During the first trimester you're too sick to be snippy (got no energy for it) but by they last, we're just tired. And a tired person is much more cranky by nature. It's natural. But again, bless your heart.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I was the same way sit your SO down and explain to him that you aren't trying to push him away you have just had it with this baby sitting on your bladder and you feel like you live in the bathroom   sleep and your hotter then you've ever been in your whole life. But, you love him very much and once this baby comes out you will make it up to him :~) Yes I agree Bless your heart. You will be holding your baby before you know it and you will see this is all worth every miserable moment you've had.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• i've been pissy the whole pregnancy lucky for me i was a bitch before hand so my hubby doesnt seem to mind lol and he's become more clingy and is annoying me more then ever! but nothing i do seems to bother him..i agree with rae just tell him it's the pregnancy and not him and you dont mean to be so mean you just cant help it at this point
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 2:18 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I read my pregnancy books cover to cover before the end of the first trimester, and many, if not all, said that being short-tempered is an effect of pregnancy, particularly the third trimester. I insisted my husband read several of the books, too, so that he would be better prepared. It has helped a lot with our relationship, and he has forgiven me for most of it. It doesn't excuse everything-- but does explain why something that wouldn't have bothered me before bothers me now. When you're in a calm moment, tell him you love him and appreciate him for everything he has done so far, but also warn him there's more to come!

You might want to get the book "The Birth Partner"-- which is a book for the men supporting their pregnant women. It explained to hubby all the things leading up to delivery, and what to expect during delivery, how he can be useful, and participate. My husband loved it-- got it from a male friend!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 2:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I am the same way I get mad over the STUPIDEST stuff.. but with my initials being PMS and being very hormonal from being pregnant and my BF just decides to do the stupidest things on the days that I feel the worst..
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 16, 2009