Julie and Julia appropriate for a 9 year old?

It's PG-13 and anyone who has seen it do you thing its good for my 9 year old daughter i want to take to the movie. How much bad words and how much reference to "sex" is there"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• It's not really a bad movie as far as words and references however I don't really see a 9 year old being too interested in the entire movie.. It can get pretty boring (especially for a child) half way through it. IMO atleast.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 3:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Well they say that something is as hot as a "big, stiff cock". There is quite a bit of making out and some cussing. We watched it last night. It isn't horrible for a child, but isn't rated G either. It just depends on what type of things you allow your kid to see. BTW, it was really cute!
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 4:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• It's "13" for a reason! She's 9! There alot of good websites you can go to about this - my fave is commonsensemedia.org.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 19, 2009